1. Open a Picasa account at https://photos.google.com/share
2. Click the settings link in the top right-hand corner.
3. On the general tab, in the 'Upload photos by email section', check the box next to allow me to upload photos by email.
4. Enter a secret word,6-15 characters long. As you enter the word, an email address appears .
5. Click the save changes button.
6. To email your photos. Just attach them to an email message and send it to the newly-created address.
Use the subject line to add captions or to include the photos in a specific album. If the email subject line matches an existing online album title(IE: 410 Reunion 2009 Birdlip). your photos will be uploaded to that album. Otherwise the subject line will instead be added as a caption and the photos will be placed in the Drop box album.
My Album is - 410 Reunion 2009 Birdlip
Post a Comment